Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Ryan has too many friends"


While potentially true, I was shocked when I went to add the love of my life-- Ryan Conklin, from this season's Real World Brooklyn, on Facebook. There's an "error" because he has "too many friends." Didn't realize this was possible on Facebook. Think he just blocked people from friending him to keep away all the e-stalkers like myself? Potentially, but we have 3 mutual friends, presumably all people who were doing the same creepy thing as me and blindly friending him after seeing how hot he is on MTV. Boo Facebook.

-Jess

2 comments:

Josh said...

there's a 5000-person limit, or something ridiculous.

-josh

Jess and Josh said...

Reallly? Whoa I had no idea. Then again no normal person who isn't using their Facebook as a Myspace would ever come close to that limit.

Jess