Thursday, March 26, 2009

Josh and I Have Been Reading Too Much Hipster Runoff

Convo via text:

JOSH: dont u hate when ur reading something on a laptop for so long that yr eyes start 2 hurt
JESS: h8 it srsly. need 2 figure out how 2 adjust our eyez 2 changing technology. just want 2 have eyes that can constantly absorb memes/tweets/drunk msgs from ex-bfs
JOSH: need 2 drop owt of sk00l & bcum a meme factory on utube
JESS: need 2 get glasses that reflect our changing times
JOSH: need 2 get shutter shadez so i can be on vice.com as a "do"
JESS: <3 u vice.com, h8 u old school eyes
JOSH: i wish my synapses in my brain had wifi so i could tweet my dreamz
JESS: miss u twitter when i lay my head 2 rest

GOD. Why is it not Friday?

-Jess

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hahahahahahaa omg maybe it´s cuz i am sort of still drunk and abroad and lonely right now but i am laughing way too hard

miss u twitter when i lay my head 2 rest

LOL LOL LOL LOL

keep it up guys you are magic