Thursday, February 19, 2009

WNYU

Speaking of this, I was on WNYU tonight but not for what was originally intended. I thought I would rep J&J but instead did my NYU Local duties alongside Cody because they decided last minute to make the conversation about... TBNYU!. Of course. Makes sense because it's a pressing campus issue, but I was a little disappointed because I wanted to rage on and on about the death of print. Oh, well. You can listen to it archived here. I don't say much, because I don't have much more to say on the topic than I already have in my NYU Local pieces. Also I'm painfully awkward in person as those of you who have met me can attest to.

Maybe some day all of that palpable tension will work itself out in a real forum debate between WSN and NYU Local. I anxiously await that day.

-Jess

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

is this cody you work with a cody brown originally from denver colorado?

Jess and Josh said...

yes, yes it is. he's the publisher of nyu local. do you know him?

Alexandra said...

he used to date my cousin back in denver.
how random.

btws, i love you guys =]