Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stress

Last week an NYU journalism student interviewed us for her inquiry class. She seemed shell shocked at the amount of work Josh and I take on. She assumed we got paid for this little blog because we post on it so much! I think it's safe to say that most of you know we do not get paid, and that it actually is a lot of work to keep this up, when you think about the fact that I edit NYU Local every Thursday, plus write articles for it, plus write articles for Daily Gorilla, plus do their pop culture graphs, plus do homework, plus have a job that I work at 30 hours a week... yeah. It gets busy.

This is basically just a longwinded, self-pitying way of saying sorry I haven't posted much substantial material the past few days. My wifi has been spotty this past week and I am busy. Obnoxiously so. To the point where I am always banging into people in the staircase leading to the 6 train and spilling hot coffee all over my hands and sleeping 5 hours a night.

BUT. In a matter of HOURS (midnight!) I turn 21. So I may or may not be posting much this weekend because I am going to try to spend the weekend as permawasted as possible.

-Jess

3 comments:

Denesteak said...

omg, happy 21st!!!

Beamer said...

happy birthday! legal trashedness once and for all.

MediaMaven said...

Jess, you're amazing, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Will we read a wrap-up? :)