Thursday, January 15, 2009

So High You're Above the Influence



Someone really needs to parody the didactic, uninformed and absurd Above the Influence commercials like the one above in order to say what really happens when you're high.

"I ordered eight slices of pizza and ate eight slices of pizza."
"I laughed and had an overall lovely time with my friends."
"I found humor in everyday occurrences."
"I watched cars go down 1st Avenue while listening to Beethoven for an hour straight."*

*Happened last night

-Jess

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I think its stupid they assume getting high is like getting drunk. I definitely dont pass out when i smoke.

Jess and Josh said...

Plus, why wasn't there a dick drawn on that guy's face? Someone always draws a dick on the passed-out guy's face.

-Josh