Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quote of the Day

"'I always thought that if I kept searching and exploring, I'd discover who I truly was," said Speth from his Wrigleyville efficiency. "Well, I looked deep into the innermost recesses of my soul, I plumbed the depths of my subconscious, and you know what I found? An empty, windowless room the size of an aircraft hangar. From now on, if anybody needs me, I'll be sprawled out on this couch drinking black-cherry soda and watching Law & Order like everybody else."

"Fuck it," he added."

- Search for Self Called Off After 38 Years

Stumbling The Onion's channel is officially my new favorite thing. And when I eventually become this guy, can it be Law and Order: SVU? That's the best one.

-Jess

1 comment:

Jess and Josh said...

Oh I love the Onion. I'd link here to my favorite articles, but of course I'll never have my bookmarks again, so just search for the one about the guy who goes to Wendy's on the highway. Trust me.

-Josh