Saturday, January 3, 2009

God Hates Me

He must! He knows how much I love my laptop, so every few months he graces me with his earthly presence and breaks it. Or else it's my complete disregard for technological care--hard to tell, really.

This is probably the fifth or sixth time my laptop has succumbed to its tragic, little, virtual cancers. I even tried doing fsck but it just kept telling me the number of keys was incorrect and that my kernel was bad, or something. I'm glad my laptop still works well enough to make me feel like an idiot.

Anyway, I'm typing this up on my mom's (really old like it has one of those plug-in chargers instead of the magnetic ones) iBook, which I will obviously not bring back with me to New York. (Oh yeah, I'm home for the weekend.) So unless my laptop magically decides to fix itself, or, I don't know, God intervenes again, I probably won't be able to update as much until I bring it to the Genius Bar. The fucking Genius Bar.

-Josh

No comments: