Monday, January 5, 2009

Apple of My Eye

So I've been to the SoHo Mac store (many times) and I've been to the glass-cube-midtown-location thing (at like three in the morning.) I have never been to the 14st St. location, but I'm heading there tonight! I have a stand-by appointment, which means that the wait will be even longer than it would be if I'd made a reservation, which still would have been something like forty minutes. Since it's the least popular Apple store in New York, at least among my friends, I'll let you know what it's like. Oh and ha ha the L is all fucked up so I'll probably end up walking to Ninth Avenue.

-Josh

1 comment:

Mazi said...

Unless you are totally set on getting a MacBook (which you probably are anyway) wait!!! Tomorrow morning a plethora of new Mac products will be announced.