Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Maine Thing to Remember

Hey remember that time I went to Maine and said I'd post pictures but never did? Well Eliza finally uploaded our photos, and I'd like to show you a couple of them! Because they are pretty and I have nothing better to do until Jess arrives.

The beach was picturesque but also freezing; I was having a great time, obviously, but the smile was perhaps a little forced.


The whole town looked like a Norman Rockwell painting.


Ogunquit is weird because it's both really patriotic and really gay, two qualities that shouldn't be mutually exclusive but unfortunately often are. I think we should all try to be a little more like the fine people of Ogunquit. You can even gay up the National Anthem--try it!


The garbage cans had virtues printed on them...yeah, I don't know.


My new favorite sweatshirt. It says "Lobstercrombie & Pinch." It is huge and cozy and hilarious. It cost like twenty bucks.

Okay, well, there are a bunch more pictures of Eliza and I posing in front of small-town America, but I'll spare you the rest. Happy awkward-time-between-Christmas-and-New-Year's!

-Josh

No comments: