Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cue: Whiny Unemployment Watch in 3, 2, 1...

Jess gets back to the city so soon! And I couldn't be more excited.

But she's going to need a job!* And because of my weird class schedule, so will I! I am therefore throwing this out there on behalf of both of us: Employ us. In one month. We fit into most overhead storage bins, make a mean cup of coffee, and can definitely hold off on 420 until the workday is done! Plus, as evidenced by this blog, we are good with things like the Internet and social networking and bookmarking things, which is the new Ph.D. in this crazy post-print-media society.

Also we will do all your bitch work without complaining (to your face.)

-Josh

P.S. ...Please?

*Unless she already has one, in which case, great. Really, really super.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

You should both attempt to be hired by the learning center. I tutor English (which you both could do, and replace me, seeing as I am fleeing the country) and people rarely come in, so I really work like, half an hour for every 13 hours I get paid a week. The pay is also a lot better than most on campus jobs, I believe. And you never have to get anyone coffee or do bitch work...just your homework, while the calc tutors get swamped and give you death stares cuz no one really wants tutoring for Writing the Essay, anyway.

Anyway if either of you are interested msg me, I think my job is easy and fun. The end.

Jess and Josh said...

You know I would be interested in that, depending on what its hours were.

I can't message you because we're not facebook friends because I've somehow never met you.

-Josh

Jess and Josh said...

i do not have a job and fully support this post

Jess and Josh said...

Jess and I will make out for petty cash or vodka.