Friday, December 19, 2008

18 is Just Too Fucking Many

http://www.dlisted.com/node/29834


I think this should be illegal. I mean, how SELFISH can these people be? We live on an overpopulated planet tipping forever more quickly towards extinction. The US, and now the world, is facing the biggest economic crisis it has ever seen, but these ASSHOLES who refuse to use BIRTH CONTROL have to keep popping out babies (18 in 20 years!). What are they trying to do, build some kind of self-sustaining Utopian farm where their kids can reproduce with each other and create something akin to the world after Jesus' second coming? I mean, I would say this is none of my business, but the fact that they're splashed all over newspapers and giving interviews every time the mother gives birth from her tragically elastic one-size-fits-all vag MAKES it my business. I think they should be prosecuted for reckless endangerment and child labor, because they made these poor kids build the house they live in with their own tiny, delicate hands.

I mean, I don't think we should cap the number of babies at 3, but good God, isn't 10 more than enough???

-Jess

3 comments:

The College Blog Network said...

"What are they trying to do, build some kind of self-sustaining Utopian farm where their kids can reproduce with each other and create something akin to the world after Jesus' second coming?"

Ahahaha you just made me bust out laughing at work. Nice post. But seriously wtf is the deal with these people?! Gives new meaning to the term 'baby maker'.

Michelle Chu said...

so uhhh jess...i want to tell you that i read your blog and uhh its fuckin hilarious (surtout this entry) and can i like uh add you on facebook???

oooh beaucoup d'amour de moi à paris!

Beamer said...

haha i concur. i'm ready for a China-style limit myself.