Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Music From Across the Pond

http://www.mic.no/nmi.nsf/pic/Madcon_So-dark/$file/Madcon_So-dark.jpg

Sometimes I accidentally find out about popular music, and that's what happened with me and Madcon. A friend mentioned she was attending their concert in a few weeks and then I realized I'd heard their song "Beggin'" about 548390243 times at various clubs around Paris. But really, it's a super catchy song and I am intent to spread it to the states. I'd embed the video but it has been "disabled" so click here to check it out on YouTube.

-Jess

Update: Josh says: If you live in America, click here to watch the video instead. I...didn't know YouTube videos weren't universal.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

I'm not sure if you gain or lose 1000 points if your album title is a Da Vinci Code reference.