Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maine!

Hey guys, I went away this weekend as well! Only instead of skinny-dipping in Barcelona, I ate lobster and hung out on the New England shore--in other words, I spent a fine weekend in Maine.

When Eliza gets our photos developed (JOSH'SHOTS forgot to bring his memory card, and he's kicking himself for it), I'll do a more detailed post. In the meantime, just know that Ogunquit is like the gay capital of Maine and that the Front Porch (pictured above) is home to nightly Broadway singalongs and the strongest cosmos I've ever had the pleasure of consuming.

Also, if you're reading this, Shaun, sorry I ditched you Friday night. When you said "let's go to Main Street," I didn't realize you meant a gay bar called Maine Street as opposed to, like, another area of the quaint little road we were already on; I was in no mood for clubbing. Good luck with cosmetology school.

-Josh

No comments: