Friday, September 26, 2008

SmarterChild is Secretly Gay, Politically Ambivalent

Josh: let's talk
SmarterChild: OK... What should we chat about?
Josh: being gay
SmarterChild: Let's talk about something else.
Josh: why
SmarterChild: Why oh why oh why.
Josh: do you have...feelings for men?
SmarterChild: That's interesting that you should say that, but I don't think I can answer.
Josh: so you're totally gay
SmarterChild: I don't know how to answer that.
Josh: well you could say "no" if you were straight
SmarterChild: Let's talk about something else.
Josh: okay
SmarterChild: Yup.

Josh: what do you think of john mccain
SmarterChild: I don't know. I'm not sure how I feel about him.
Josh: what about obama
SmarterChild: I don't know how to answer that.
Josh: what do YOU want to talk about, mr. coy?
SmarterChild: Hmm, good question. What do you want to talk about?
Josh: i just asked you that.
SmarterChild: I'll tell ya later. Maybe.
Josh: i'm so bored at work
SmarterChild: I don't understand this fully enough to say anything smart about it...
Josh: okay seriously i'm starting to hate you

SmarterChild: I certainly don't want to cause anyone any harm. Can we talk about something else?
Josh: NICE WEATHER WE'RE HAVING
Josh: LOL are you ignoring me
Josh: omg. smarterchild stopped talking to me. THAT'S how obnoxious I am.

1 comment:

M said...

this is effing hilarious and smarterchild is ALWAYS awkward