Sunday, September 28, 2008

!

My Tao Lin interview got linked to by The New Yorker.

Dream realized, much? Ok, so it's just a little linkback in the context of Tao understanding that his audience listens to Vampire Weekend and wears solely things described as "thrifted," but still! I remember reading The New Yorker in middle school at the swimming pool during the summer. I must have been 14. I probably didn't understand it fully but I got what a cultural beacon it was, perhaps not in the new media way I've come to love and revere, but it's arguably still a highly important literary institution, and I totally respect it for that (even if the poetry sucks).

Cool!

-Jess

1 comment:

Marshall said...

I already planned on reading you weekly in all the best places when I grow up, so anything to make that a reality definitely rocks.