Monday, September 8, 2008

And I Am Actually Starting to Like That Song Kanye Performed at the VMAS Too


So did you guys know that Kanye made another video for the song "Flashing Lights"? Maybe this is really old news but I thought there was just the car one, which was great on its own. But apparently Kanye felt the need for a do-over, or maybe he just knew that MTV was probably too scared to put the violent original version into heavy rotation, so he made a video to appease them.

I hate this in theory, but Video #2 is actually really great too. Watch it here.

(By the way, the girl in the picture above is Rita G, aka Kanye's killer babe in the original clip.)

-Josh

2 comments:

Sarah A. said...

So I just watched all three versions of the video (which seems a little insanely excessive) and the original is the best, by far. The other two dont even match the song in the least.

Also...i love me some thick women lookin' foxy. Rita G be fly-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ay.

Jess and Josh said...

LOL there's a third version out there?

And yeah, the first is by far the best, but the second is still a good video, I think. (Especially when you're stoned.)

-Josh