Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why I Love Best of Craigslist

By God, he's right.
("Imagine him pulling in a big drag and blowing it out all his orifices." OH JESUS.)

In other news, today I did a little promoting at the Yo La Tengo at McCarren Park Pool and it was--well, exhausting, but aside from that--a lot of fun. YLT was absolutely amazing, and they played "Stockholm Syndrome," which made the entire day in the hot sun (without sunscreen) totally worth it. Plus I got to go on stage at one point before they came on; I was only carrying some equipment, but I'm not gonna lie, it was a really cool feeling. My boss took a picture and I can't wait to see it because then I'll feel like THE ROCK STAR I'M GONNA BE WHEN I GROW UP.

-Josh

1 comment:

`nk said...

stage work at the McCarren park pool? coolness!

p.s. i agree--best of CL is amazing.