Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updates

Hello my loves,

Sorry Josh and I have been so M.I.A. recently; he's been working his ass off sorting galleys at the Library Journal and I've been basically confined to my bed with a terrible cold the past few days, which has left me feeling rather uninspired. I'm still pretty sick unfortunately. This is my last official night in New York - I'll be back and forth between Philly and NY until I leave for Paris in early September. I have lots of cool stuff to tell you about projects I'm hoping to take on and people I've met recently (JESSICA VALENTI AND LIZZ WINSTEAD AND RACHEL MADDOW - see below) but I'm in that lull where it's too late to take Dayquil and too early to take Nyquil so I feel like I maybe kind of want to die and god this Vitamin C fizzy drink tastes like what I assume Metamucil tastes like which is to say it's DISGUSTING.

We promise we will update you soon.This is Rachel Maddow. I have a girlcrush on her. Ignore how hideous I look: it's a bad angle and I was drunk AND sick and those are really the only excuses I have for looking like I do above, which is maybe kind of depressing.

-Jess

No comments: