Saturday, July 26, 2008

Comments Temporarily Disabled

Unfortunately, due to someone trolling our site on a Saturday night looking to get a rise out of us, Josh and I have decided to temporarily disable comments. Congratulations whoever you are!

If you want to call us stupid or self-absorbed or pseudo-intellectual or any of those things, that's perfectly fine; you are welcome to your opinion, and we encourage open dialog here, even if it contradicts our personal beliefs.

However, when you create fake Blogger IDs to make anonymous and slanderous remarks based on Josh's sexual orientation, or decide to sexually harass me on my own blog - a blog I use to broadcast a fair amount of feminist ideals - I really have to draw the line: not even for myself, but for our readers, too.

-Jess

No comments: