Monday, June 23, 2008

Letdown of the Month

Since we first saw the trailer, Jess and I have been looking forward to, um, self-medicating and seeing The Love Guru. Yeah, we knew it'd be bad (the Tomatometer doesn't lie), but Christ was this awful. Just bad in every way--and not even the so-bad-it's-funny type of bad, but just plain shitty. We walked out after forty minutes.


I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to hear about how we should have known better. I just want my twelve bucks back from Mike Myers.

JESS'S NOTE:
Oh yeah and also I sprained my ankle while walking back from this fucking awful movie and now I really want Mike Myers to pay for my ibuprofin/ankle tape/pain of not being able to wear heels for the next week. It looks a lot like this now, which happened when I was in London which is where AUSTIN POWERS is from! Coincidence?? -- I think not.

-Josh

No comments: