Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Almost Cool

Because I almost saw Jay-Z and P. Diddy at a club last night. Apparently they were there, and I really really really wanted to at least catch a glimpse--come on, wouldn't you?--but I couldn't see anything past the horde of weed-reeking bodyguards and members of their seemingly endless posses. Whatever. I did, for the record, see many bitches, hos, and ladies shaking it like a saltshaker.

-Josh

P.Fucking.S. (From Jess): He also saw Julia Allison which was even more exciting to me. Apparently she looked really drunk. You go girl.

2 comments:

LOLSAM said...

was julia part of the posse?

Jess and Josh said...

But I couldn't get a photo of her! Ugh. I was about two drinks away from losing any sense of dignity D had and just running up to her and shouting "OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE A REAL PERSON."

-Josh