Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WHAT THE FUCK

I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off because I interviewed Amanda Lorber a few weeks ago, acknowledging the fact that she is coming to NYU next year. I did it for this blog, and for NYU Local - and my interview never got put up on the site for some reason. Now WSN is acting like they discovered this fact, and just put an article up on the site about Amanda. And the article is linked to by Gawker and The Observer. Ok, my Youtube video is linked to by the Observer, too. But I did the interview first. If NYU Local wants to seriously take on WSN, they need to figure out what the fuck they're doing so shit like this doesn't happen. Meanwhile, WSN writers are story-stealers, but not like that's anything new.

-Jess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, what is happening with this??? Isn't this plagiarism? I can't believe they would steal your interview.

Jess and Josh said...

It's not technically plagiarism since there's no way to prove they saw my post on Jess and Josh first. It's more NYU Local's fault then WSN, unforch.

Aki said...

I saw your youtube thing.i was on jezebel,read about the paper,thought it was funny and ended up here somehow.Good stuff,this...