Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer Reading List

So far, my schedule for the summer is as follows:

Work 11am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Go to the gym
Make dinner
Get high
Watch TV

Without homework, and a lot of my friends leaving for the summer, I feel like I need other things to occupy my time. Some of my friends and I are doing a writing workshop every Friday, but I think making a reading list might be cool too. Tell me your favorite books! I have a few I'm thinking of starting off with, but I'd really like some good suggestions.

Enjoy the super old pic. I frequently bathe in books.

-Jess

3 comments:

Jess and Josh said...

start with "The Facts of Winter"

Duncan said...

White Noise - Don DeLillo.

pretentious but delicious.

Mazi said...

this side of paradise by fitzgerald is like early 1900s holden caulfield if you can stand a sloppy but brilliant first novel

time traveler's wife is good for guilty pleasure reading