Monday, May 19, 2008

A Shameful Confession


I can't stop listening to "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. Apparently this song has been all over the radio for months? And when Gawker did headlines like "Oh, She's Just Being Miley" it was actually a reference to this song, and I laughed because I thought I got the inside joke, and I totally didn't. But I do now! I get it! And this song must have crack in it, because the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was plug my headphones in and listen to it. AND, despite the fact that prior to this I had not updated my iPod in 3 years (legit), I updated it yesterday just so I could add this song. So... listen if you dare.

-Jess

3 comments:

Jess and Josh said...

It's puzzled me how this has been her biggest single thus far, yet she hasn't made a video for it.

And believe me, I've looked.

Bianca Reagan said...

I like the song too!

Marshall said...

Allow me to introduce you to the simple pleasures of I Wear My Sunglasses At Night, which bears a more than passing resemblance to Miley's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXw4qqQqTrY

written by the illustrious Corey Hart, whom I hope has good lawyers or was well compensated, but is probably dead.