Thursday, May 8, 2008

Amanda is Awesome

I finished up my interview with Amanda Lorber a little while ago, and from what I could collect in 30 minutes, she is sweet, intelligent and overall a really great person. I feel really lucky to have been awarded the opportunity to interview her.

I recorded the interview in two ways. Firstly, I put her on speaker and used iMovie to record our conversation. Because it's about 30 minutes long, I have to upload the convo into three segments because Youtube only lets you do clips of 10 minutes or less. It's going to take all night :(

I also typed up the interview, which I will synthesize into an article for NYU Local, and also paste here. So get excited! This is probably one of the coolest things I've gotten to experience as a blogger and journalist.

-Jess

No comments: