Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Wiccan's Guide to Fucking With Your Ex-Boyfriend

So I was really bored and bumming around on YouTube when I found this, aka the CREEPIEST FUCKING VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN. It sort of maybe touches upon some of the themes Jess discussed a few days ago, except Jess isn't fugz, faux-New-Age, or crushing on any long-haired Irish men who look like they just got back from a Lord Of The Rings convention.

Seriously, this video is both the greatest and most terrible thing I've ever seen. Crappy low-budget effects! Creepy atmospheric shots of bare trees! Wicca! Fisheye lenses that don't really flatter anyone's figure! And the lack of background music only adds to the vortex of sin that this video sends you down.

Watch at your own peril. And don't piss off the Enya fan who works at your local coffee shop, Barnes & Noble, or other stereotypical "progressive" suburban institution.

-Josh

P.S. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about having just pissed off an apparently magical, evil, crazy-psycho Wiccan girl with too much time on her hands (and, it seems, a fully-stocked refrigerator.) I really hope I don't wake up to find my hands tied to the bed and my lips sewn shut.

P.P.S. This is one of the comments for the video:
"Wow, the special effects were great. And the moral, too. 'Don't use girls'! This should happen to people who cheat for selfish reasons. I'm Wiccan. The only gray spell that I did was a karma spell to get back at a person who egged my house. And then maybe about a week later - they got thier house broken into. I'm into karmic powers, so it isn't tottally black wicca. Just how I view this."
...
...
...Holy freaking Jesus Christ help us all.

No comments: