Thursday, April 10, 2008

Uh, Forget What We Said About NYULocal Being Stupid

We joined the dark side. I'm surprised by how good a lot of the articles on NYULocal are; I was expecting rejected WSN hopefuls, but the site is filled with insightful, well-written pieces about a variety of topics. So if you want to know, say, why iPods may be destroying society or how to navigate the muddy bureaucratic waters of CAS, check out the site.

Here's a link to Jess's article on the site; she actually already posted it here, but with a little editing out of some choice curse words, it's now on a fancy university blog.

I have a piece on the site too (look in the Off-Campus Opinion section), but you're gonna have to find it yourself.

-Josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found it!

http://nyulocal.com/opinion/off-campus/2008/04/10/stop-gentrifying-my-neighborhood/

you sneaky sonaovabitch.

William Marshall said...

Hey fellow NYULocals,
Thanks for the link to my iPod post. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I still think NYULocal is evil, because its only self-promotion for its writers/editors and very little else of substance.

Jess and Josh said...

anonymous #2: very true in many ways.