Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A little treat

Here's the story: we wanted to come up with a video for J&J, but we were tired and lazy, so we decided to read part of a scene from Hamlet because we think shit like that is sooo funny. Also, we secretly want to forsake our writing and join a theat-ah troupe. With mimes!

Anyway, we hope you think we're as funny as we do.

-Jess
P.S. I decided to use Vimeo because I figured it had less users than Youtube. It had nothing to do with Jakob Lodwick. But I'd also like to point out the video took 2 hours to upload, 25 minutes in line for it to "convert," 20 minutes to "convert," and 10 minutes to actually appear on the site. So I think I'll stick with Youtube next time, especially since IMovie '08 has a special uploader just for Youtube.




Here's the story: we wanted to come up with a video for J&J, but we were tired and lazy, so we decided to read part of a scene from Hamlet because we think shit like that is sooo funny. Also, we secretly want to forsake our writing and join a theat-ah troupe. With mimes!

Anyway, hopefully you find us as funny as we apparently find ourselves.

-Jess
P.S. I decided to use Vimeo because I figured it had less users than Youtube. It had nothing to do with Jakob Lodwick. But I'd also like to point out the video took 2 hours to upload, 25 minutes in line for it to "convert," 20 minutes to "convert," and 10 minutes to actually appear on the site. So I think I'll stick with Youtube next time, especially since IMovie '08 has a special uploader just for Youtube.

7 comments:

Marshall said...

Saddest thing ever: despite 500 years since and being forced to read it in 8th, 9th and 11th grade, this is still my favorite play.

I never really saw it's full potential though, until now.

Kate McBride said...

hilarious & brilliant

Anonymous said...

jess is HOT

Anonymous said...

josh is SEXY

Jess and Josh said...

why thank you.

Jess and Josh said...

*why thank YOU

i am the light. said...

bahhaha. oh man.