Thursday, March 6, 2008

MUST MARRY THIS GUY

I found my future husband. Ignore the fact that he sounds a little douchey.....

And while I don't necessarily fret over the fact that I smoke most days, (doctor's orders: for someone with the dramatic anxiety level that I have, there's really nothing wrong with using it to relax. I mean, they prescribe it for anxiety in Cali) I know a lot of my friends will be comforted reading this article. A friend and I went to the gym the other day and he wondered aloud if his inability to run the distance he once could might be attributed to the amount of pot he smokes; yeah, or you just haven't been to the gym in six months.

Though I am dreading ever having to get a chest x-ray.

-Jess

1 comment:

Marshall said...

'Here's the thing' is a dealbreaker. You're welcome to him.