Monday, March 24, 2008

Ew

Today I had to wake up at ten, which is the earliest I've woken up in like a week and a half. I have a splitting headache, am stuck in a boring lecture, and there's an annoying couple sitting next to me that has been making stupid, unfunny comments about the lecture AND THAT JUST STARTED HOLDING HANDS. Oh ps I'm still unemployed and single and I've been sober for way too long.

Fuckin' Monday.

-Josh

UPDATE: Oh my god they just started kissing. No tongue, but it was still more than a peck on the cheek. Had I eaten breakfast this morning I'd be throwing it up right now.

2 comments:

Jess and Josh said...

josh i think the liveblogging from lecture adds some depth and sophistication to our blog. it's kind of like how jezebel liveblogs project runway, but like, more boring because people don't like us as much as christian :( :( :(

-jess

Marshall said...

god NYU breakfasts. I dont think I've ever eaten so much in my life. PDA better be on the wane when I'm up there again.