Thursday, March 20, 2008

Buy me these

This post has no purpose other than to showcase gorgeous dresses I found while lazily browsing Urbanoutfitters.com. I wish I were rich. Or I had a rich boyfriend. Or I could charge the governor $4,000 for a blowjob.

I am still very much into bows. Does this make me a three year old? Perhaps. But my roommate has an adorable cream chiffon Marc Jacobs frock with satin straps and a bow in the center, so I'm thinking Eros is doing something right. It's very demure, but also short, as most of my clothes are.

2.
Dolce Vita Emma Dress, 224.99
I wouldn't mind if the material were less satin and more gauzy cotton, but the color would look good on me (and any pale person for that matter), and the synthesis of a short, feminine cocktail dress and echoes of a man's tuxedo in the collar area is quite genius.

3.
Kimchi and Blue Dolly Shirt Dress, $48.00
If you know anything about fashion, you know that florals are in this spring, and this black and white shirt dress screams 90s and heroin chic in all the right ways.

EDIT: But wait! From topshop.com:

1.


Romantic Frill Dress, £50.00 (About $110)
The color! The cut! The ruffles! GIMME.

2.
Linen Bib Dress, £65.00 (About $150)
For the slutty Nun in every girl.

No comments: