Monday, February 4, 2008

We're alive, I swear!

Look, it's Josh and Jess!

I've been berated by people of all walks of life (ok, only a few walks of my life) to update this thing. It's not that I've lost interest, because honestly this is the longest-running blog I've ever had. Besides my Livejournal, but shh that one's a secret and is actually only to read Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen fan sites (or is it?).

The truth is that I've been buried in schoolwork. Up to my neck. No, up to the ends of my hair. It's getting ridiculous. I know last semester was nothing but poetry and cigarette breaks and sleeping in and having sex, but seriously, Spring 2008? Go fuck yourself.

So please don't forget us, oh lovely fan(s). I plan on some awesomely juicy updates once my brain starts working again.

A few things of note:

1) I am going to London to visit the (now on-again)bf. I've never been to London, and I'm absolutely terrified of flying, so besides the fact that I'm excited to see him, I'm actually more freaked out and paranoid than anything. Luckily he thinks my neuroses are cute (umm.... sike).

2) The Giants won. I'm pretending to care because a lot of people I know care, and I think it's nice to care about the things the people you care about care about. (Times I used the word care in one sentence: 5). I actually spent the better part of the night with my head in the toilet. Shouldn't have had that last Bud Light, bro.

3) My 20th birthday is coming up. (Feb. 13) Mail me cards and money and condoms.

4) Lindsay Blohan is on the cover of Glamour! Thom Yorke is on the cover of Rolling Stone!

5) Mmm, percocet.

-Jess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi....
i love ur blog. what do u think of heidi montag? i think she is pretty and has a nice voice.

Marshall said...

Why the fuck isn't Thom on the cover of Glamour? Or an evil twin of Glamour called Morlock.

Jess and Josh said...

anonymous:
i want to touch her boobies.