Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Actually...

So Jess may be preoccupied with trifles like "schoolwork" and "having a romantic life" and "caring about mainstream events like the Super Bowl that fascinate 99% of the country," but I've just been mesmerized by this.
No, seriously. Like...I've actually practiced the move myself.
Also, I weighed myself tonight and discovered that all those cases of the munchies have indeed begun to take their toll. I'm not so ridiculous as to think I'm getting fat--I'm not trying to brag, it's just that I know some people think it's stupid that I care about my weight at all--but still, it gives me pause. During Fashion Week, no less! What is Tom Ford going to think? How on Earth am I going to fit into these leather rhinestone-covered skinny jeans by tomorrow morning? Maybe I should be the one spending the night with my head in the toilet.
Ha! Kidding. I hate throw-up.

-Josh

1 comment:

Jess and Josh said...

LET ME SEE YO TOOTSIE ROLL