Friday, January 4, 2008

A premature note on the potential premature disappearance of your editors

So, faithful reader(s).

We've been back not a week and already we're disappearing again. I know, I know... we're assholes.

I'm going to visit the bf in Washington D.C. before he deserts me for London, and Josh is going to visit the bff in Chicago. Both of us may or may not be able to update from those locations, but in case we don't, I promise we'll be back in a week or so. I do most of my posts at work and during the academic semester, so it's difficult to keep up with this damn thing when I don't have time to spare squandering away NYU work study money or precious homework hours.

So have a good week, and if we don't see you: fear not. Don't drink that cyanide. We'll be back soon.

-Jess

No comments: