Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jess and Josh celebrate the right to get knocked up, and then abort the shit outta that thing

Blog for Choice Day

January 22nd is the 35th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. The people at Jess and Josh Talk (um, Jess and Josh) feel very strongly about being pro-choice, so we've decided to participate in Blog for Choice Day, as advertised by Feministing. That said, on January 22nd I'll probably devote a few entries to talking about reproductive and women's rights, and the importance of the pro-choice movement. You guys all know my opinion on sex education, so look forward to more shit like that on the 22nd. And I encourage all other pro-choice bloggers out there to participate as well. I mean, no self-respecting female twentysomething with a bright future wants to grow a parasite inside her, am I right?

-Jess

No comments: