Saturday, January 12, 2008

Suburban Malaise Day 4


This is my fourth day in the suburbs and I am doing better than I thought. My sister and I have only gotten into one physical fight. My dog is still cute, and hasn't caused me too many allergic reactions. My dad has been giving me a lot of money and we have 4 different kinds of tea for me to indulge in.

So far I have read:
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (awful, especially since The Kite Runner was so amazing)
Chuck Klosterman IV by Chuck Klosterman (not bad, asserts his opinions like the guy who replaced me with London)
The New York Times Magazine: January 10th Issue

So far I have seen:
Countless episodes of CSI Miami, Intervention, Law and Order: SVU, and The First 48
The entire 2nd season of Entourage
Paris, Je T'aime (disappointing)

So far I have consumed:

I am going back to New York tomorrow. I hope everyone is surviving. Expect more interesting posts by next week.

-Jess

1 comment:

Mazi said...

the spreadsheets feature of this blog has obviously benefitted from you getting a mac jess, nice