Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 1 of New York withdrawal and my Grandmother has decided to tell me not to play with my hair at least twice an hour

JOSH: i just hate those moments at like 2 in the morning
JOSH: when like you've seen your friends
JOSH: and now you're in your room or wherever
JOSH: and you're not tired and in new york the night wouldn't be over
JOSH: but hm. i have a lil weed.

...and so it goes.

So far my Dad/Grandma and I have gotten into fights about the following things:
-Talking to my boyfriend on the phone at 4am
-Talking on the phone while driving
-Driving too fast
-Having the music on too loud in the car
-Wearing a shirtdress (they're my fucking fashion staple GOOD GOD)
-Calling my Grandma "annoying" (This, admittedly, was a misstep because it allowed her to be passive-aggressive for the next hour saying "I can't believe you would say that to your Grandmother" and "I only see you a few times a year and this is how you treat me" and "I don't accept your apology.")

So in short, here's what I'm thankful for:
THE MOTHERFUCKING DANK-ASS HERB I GOT VIA DELIVERY SERVICE BEFORE HAVING TO COME HOME AND ENTER THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL.

Here's a hand turkey:


-Jess

No comments: